Hi Alex,

ASK> Hello Goncalo Farias,
ASK> on 26-Jun-2005 at 14:16 you (Goncalo Farias) wrote:

>> De facto standards

ASK> I  am  quite  sure  that  I  am totally wrong when I assume that,
ASK> seeing  your  reply in a thread where you haven't participated at
ASK> all  yet  (while  it  would  be  a  topic  that  would  offer you
ASK> tremendous possibilities to participate with your expertise), you
ASK> are a little bit obsessed of replying to my messages for the sake
ASK> of  opposition only, as it seems. Well, nevermind, I just had the
ASK> feeling.

I'm  following  all  thread  and  make  comments  when  I  fell I have
something to say. I'm not following your posts.

And  definitely,  I'm  not  opposing  to  you,  I'm  just  showing the
definition of a "de facto" standard. Either you agree with it and with
the fact that 1000 users of system A make a "de facto" standard or you
don't and stick with your ideas.

ASK> In other words: *plonk*

If you say so...

Goncalo Farias