Hi Mark Partous and all,

Tuesday, June 28, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

CF>> Sometimes I rightclick a file in windows explorer and send it via TB,
CF>> where we know that an active account is not always set (rightclick TB
CF>> tray-icon to see this), sometimes  I go to the desired account and hit
CF>> F5, write my mail and attach the file before sending. So I can't be more
CF>> specific, it might be the way I send a file or write a mail, but I am
CF>> not sure about it at all. Or did I miss something?

> Could it be the messages you found in your "sent" box were written while you
> did the above but The Bat! was opened and you were in a folder that has the
> "%SetHeader("X-Rogue",":c_f:")%-" in the new message template?

This is highly possible, since my TB is almost always on. It is
impossible to tell how I did the above, it is too long ago and I do not
remember if a specific account was active or not. I only know that I
sometimes change the sending/outgoing account after having started
typing in some words. Sure I will do have to write a lot of mails to
find out more. Which I will do -if I ever should find out what it was, I
will report it.

So until now no one has ever seen this except me -at least it seems so-
Thanks to all who wrote so far! All your thoughts I am including in my
research.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara