Hi all,

When I have "view as thread" enabled (any method) I can choose any one
message of the thread and press CTRL-Shift-Del to delete the whole
thread. But often I wish to leave the "base message" (the first,
originating message of the thread) of the thread and only delete the
ones that include the selected message "downward":

  B1
  B2
    C1
      D1
      D2
      D3
    C2
    C3
  B3

Here, e.g. I choose message C1 and want to delete C1, D1, D2 and D3 in
one go while leaving the rest of the messages.

Is this already possible or would it be a new feature?

--
MfG,
 Alto                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]