Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 29-Jun-2005 at 20:32 you (Vili) wrote:

> Not at me. As at Zygmunt: MAPI connection, same error message as with
> v31.

Odd.

Which way are you using TB with Exchange? I'm using it on a machine where I
normally use Outlook (2003). We're running Exchange Server 2003 Standard at
work.

And, maybe you can answer the question: should I install TB as "simple MAPI
handler" on that machine (Options | Prefs | Applications), or leave that
setting alone?

> I have to admit, RL did not say they have fixed it :)

I know, but... who knows. You know? ;-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

When Albert Einstein was on his deathbed, he uttered something in
German. The attending nurse, unfortunately, did not speak German, and
no one will ever know the great scientist's last words.