Hello harlekin,

hhed> 1.
hhed> could it be that the .33 version is not deleting postings on the
hhed> server after picking up the newest ones?

hhed> I have the option delete post after downloading it for all my pop3
hhed> accounts activated. But i noticed when getting new postings that i get
hhed> something like:
hhed> 15 posts on server 5 new - and then only 5 posts are downloaded.
hhed> Looking at the pop3 account via webmail shows all old posts still
hhed> there.

I don't know about the current version, but I just downloaded (on a
second computer) about 25 messages that should have been deleted from
the  server  when they were read on another machine. Oddly enough most
of  these  messages  were  from  Maxim,  but not all. It may also have
something  to do with messages that do not seem to filter into the bat
folder  when  I initially download them. It may be that these messages
are not filtered nor marked for deletion.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.5.33 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A