On 6/30/05, Leif Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> True enough, but you gotta balance that against burnout. They do fix
> bugs, it may not be the bug you wanted fixed, but they aren't just
> adding all new features without fixing anything broke.

I think the problem is they're fixing bugs that they're introducing
along the way.  They're not fixing long, outstanding bugs.  Beta xx
comes out, causes AVs and what not, so Beta yy comes out to fix the
bugs introduced in xx.  Now true, Beta yy was a bugfix release, but
we're hardy any better off.

And it's not just that, it's that bugs and features logged into BT
just get blatantly ignored.  So, there's not even the appearance that
any one there cares.

I really am sorry to report this.  I've been trying to stick up for RL
for the past few years.  I stuck with them through V2 and I stuck up
for them when the mob was ready to lynch them with the unannounced V3
release.  But, I finally had to come to the realization that things
are just bad.  Enough is enough.

--
Kevin