Hello tbbeta,

I have a mail server collecting mail for three accounts, which I then
collect via POP3into the Bat.

In 3.5.30, clicking on the Getmail icon collected from just the active
account. I used the drop down menu for Get Mail for All.

In 3.5.35, the Getmail icon appears to collect for all accounts.
However, in collecting in either way (icon or menu) I find that one
account continually "hangs" on collection, eventually giving a
"collection failed" error message.  I went back to 3.5.30 and this
error does not occur.

 Xav