Hello Boris Anders & everyone else,

on 01-Jul-2005 at 11:39 you (Boris Anders) wrote:

>> Circumstances like Vili's were the original idea for a combined
>> threading mode, we have it now in the most recent version, so I dare say
>> that you're not exactly in the best position to argue or complain.

> There's no doubt about the fact, that the "problem" is on Vili's side.

I receive so many mails on other mailing lists that do not thread because
of some AOL or Hotmail or whatever cruel "webmailer" implementation, or
threaded mails that should not thread because of lazybones that hit reply
to start a new topic... if I'd go nuts about it every the time, it wouldn't
make me happier, nor would it change anything.

Be constructive when you critizise. Leave the bleaking to the goats. :)

> So can you please enlight me, why I should use a version which has more
> bugs than sand on seaside just to workaround the problem of Vili?

I know that the experience differs from user to user, but nevertheless,
this is a gross exaggeration.

>> PS: its pretty hard to know which version you're using without an
>> X-Mailer header or some info in your signature.

> Please enlight me again, why would one want to know which version of TB
> I use? Isn't it my thing?

Well, how should I know you can't use combined threading when I don't know
which version of the program you're using?

Enough of this. Get a beer, dude. No, better get teen beers. :-P

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms. -- Groucho Marx