On Friday, July 1, 2005, 11:44:03 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

DAC>> I have been gradually changing subscriptions over from my
DAC>> various POP accounts to fastmail. I just received a confirmation
DAC>> message, which I would like to edit because it tells me what the
DAC>> password is. I'd rather not have that sitting around.

> Well, delete it.

I don't want to delete it, I want to remove the password. It says
right at the top of the message that it is the instructions for the
list, you should keep it for future reference, etc. Once in a while,
one does want to go back and refer to the information they send. They
don't resend each month like the TB! lists.

And I don't want OTFE no matter how well it works.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using The Bat! 3.5.36 on Windows XP version 5,1