Allie Martin

It sounds to me like you're using a server side Outbox and this doesn't
always work out well. You need to switch to using a local Outbox.

Sounds like a useful suggestion.  I see in the imap account properties where
I can specify an outbox, but all the choices are on the server. What am I missing?

--
Gleason

Using The Bat! v3.5.36 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2  Primarily using the Fastmail
IMAP server which uses Cyrus.