On Monday, July 4, 2005 at 23:15 (which was Tuesday, July 5, 2005 at
6:15 where I am) Bill Mccarthy wrote:

> Each time, I marked the top message read, clicked on the top account
> folder and hit Ctrl+Right. Each of the first five times I landed on
> the SECOND unread message.

That is weird. Since there are too many unread messages in my folders
that I don't want to mark read at this time, I cannot reproduce this
entirely, but I have noticed that there is something weird about the
way TB! handles 'go to next unread' when the currently selected
'folder' is an account name itself.

For instance, I have at the top of my account list, the acounts of
myself and my wife:

HyperCube Maurice
HyperCube Brenda

There are unread messages in both accounts. If I select the account
name and for my wife and hit Ctrl-Right or Ctrl-], TB! goes to the
first unread message of the 'HyperCube Maurice' account instead of
what I expected to happen, the first unread message in 'HyperCube
Brenda'.

This means that in order to get to the unread messages in her account,
I am forced to expand her account and select at least the top folder
there in order to be able to use Ctrl-Right or Ctrl-].

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
The Bat! v3.5.36; Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3; AJS v0.6; MyMacros
1.11a;