On Tuesday, July 05, 2005, at 10:41 AM, Tony Boom wrote:

> Like I said before, how many copies of my logs will he need?

I'd send a 'short one' again.

After deleting the debug log file if you currently have one already:

Start TB! with debug logging enabled. Wait for 10 seconds, then select
an IMAP folder and then select a message within it for viewing.

If it doesn't load, wait a moment.

Disconnect from the server and reconnect. Wait for 5 or so seconds and
then send the log.

--
-= Allie M.=-
Using TB! v3.5.36