Hello Vili!

Vili wrote:
> [...] The 4th state is when the focus is on the header of the mail.
> Try it: put the focus there, and press Tab or Shift+Tab.

Sorry ... but I do not understand what you want to tell me ;-). If the
focus gets lost in 4th state, not a single key shows any effect (except
TAB and SPACE, of course); especially the CONTEXT KEY has no function.
So this behaviour seems to be totally useless.

It's a pity that this bug has left the planet in 3.5.18 and then came
back in 3.5.26.

> [...] Is there BT I can support?

I don't think so, but because MAU also asked for that, I will open one
in a few minutes ;-) ...

Michael
(The Bat! 3.51 (Pro), Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3,
Windows XP Service Pack 2, P4/2.8GHz/512MB)

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: