On Wednesday, July 06, 2005, at 10:20 AM, Tony Boom wrote:

>  I can't be doing with this. I'm trying to play fair, done everything that
>  you lot suggested and then some but TB just won't play cricket!

In the IMAP fine tune, there's an option to test the IMAP connection.
What happens when you run the test? The test button is beside the
connection number setting.

Additionally, I have my number of connections set to 4. I note it not
to be any different from 2. Why have yours at 10? Have you tried 2
connections?

--
-= Allie M.=-
Using TB! v3.5.36

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: