Hit reply button. Instead of reply, got blank edit message window (no
test, no address) following av error: 009A5620 in module 'thebat.exe'
read of address 000000F0.

This is a new one for me. No new message template or reply template or
anything.

I repeated the action 3 times, and got same error each time. Now focus
on different messages and won't repeat.

With no footer provided here, I'm running xp-pro sp2, and 3.51.

I was replying to one of those messages between Avi and Allie arguing
about numbering. My comment was going to be that it is amazing what we
have been able to find to argue about here lately, but wasn't
expecting the jackpot of new AV problems.

++ must take part of that back. When tried to send message, I was not
allowed because can't leave from blank. Had to cut, paste into new and
proper message.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using The Bat! 3.51 on Windows XP version 5,1

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: