On Wednesday, July 06, 2005, at 03:07 PM, Stuart Cuddy
wrote:

> This could be what is happening, but I have no way of knowing.

AM>> I noted this problem when I had fastmail doing the default prefixing
AM>> of the subjects of messages deemed as spam. I had a lot of messages in
AM>> my TBBETA folder appearing with the [spam] prefix in them. A suspect
AM>> IP address was in their headers.

> Hmmm. I am only trying it for testing purposes and do not want to
> have to pay for it ATM.

I'm surprised that you don't have a junk mail folder that they dump
the 'supposed' spam into, rather than delete them.

You know, since using the service, I'm yet to restore a single message
from my spam folder and not many spam messages get past their filters.
I'd say no more than 3 to 4 per day. I get close to 100 spam messages
per day.

--
-= Allie M.=-
Using TB! v3.51

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: