Hallo Tony,

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:51:57 +0100GMT (7-7-2005, 12:51 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

TB> As a Doctor you'll know that when women live together their monthly cycles
TB> tend to synchronize. It wasn't too long ago I had four females living
TB> here... It's a miracle I'm sane

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Tony.

  )<)))'>

This thread is moving into the Off-Topic realm. Please continue this
on TBOT (this message has been CC'd to the TBOT list to maintain
threading.)

You can subscribe to TBOT by sending a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To find out why these MOD messages are posted to the list instead of
private mail, please read the welcome message you received when you
subscribed.

Thank you.
</moderator>

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Preserve wildlife... pickle a moderator!

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: