Howdy Jimmy,

Thursday, July 7, 2005, 3:55:30 AM, James wrotened:

JJW> On 7/7/05, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:
>> Dear Avi,
>>
>> Please don't feel singled out Avi.
>>
>>  )<)))'>
>>
>> You are writing to the list using the name Avi Yashar and I haven't
>> moderated one of your messages for over a week. SCNR :gdr:

JJW> Did h**l freeze over, or is Mr. P finally developing a sense of humor?

Only if consider puns humour, which I do....

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.51
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz 598 MHz 1.00GB RAM
Oh yeah? You wanna step out of the giant robot and say that again?

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: