Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 08-Jul-2005 at 05:11 you (Vili) wrote:

> I have installed v3.51 beta over v3.0.2.10, and I lost my MicroEd color
> settings, Toolbar settings on Main screen and Editor screen.

The toolbar settings are lost because of the new GUI. Everyone lost their
old customisation during the update to 3.5

The MicroEd color settings... I don't know that, I never altered the
standard. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Electro Dreams" (11:38) by Tetsu Inoue & Carlos Vivance
     from the  album 'Zenith'

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: