Hello Vili,
Friday, July 8, 2005, 11:40:19 PM, you wrote:

V> So,  something  is reset or set when you open and close the Properties
V> window  with the OK button (if you are connected, you have to manually
V> disconnect  before  you  try  it).  After this, IMAP works fine at the
V> first time, and after it losing something... :((

Yes I can confirm what you are seeing.

Further  to  this  when  I first tried this I had mine setup as in the
attached  screenshot.  In  this  case  it did not matter what I did it
would  not  fetch the correct number of unread mails. It would however
disconnect after 5 seconds every time.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.51 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: