On Saturday, July 09, 2005 at 2:10:24 PM [GMT -0500], Allie Martin
wrote:

> Each time the message draft is to be auto-saved while composing, I get
> the following error:

> - !9/7/2005, 14:06:42: IMAP - 1: Could not compose the message for
> uploading Please verify the amount of free disk space Integrity checking
> of the folder Outbox would not be a bad idea

The error seems to come up while composing the first message after a TB!
startup. It disappears after that.

However,  I'm  now  having  a buildup of draft messages in my outbox, so
here  ends  my  testing  which has failed on two different IMAP servers,
i.e., MDaemon Pro and FastMail's Cyrus IMAP.

I'm now back to using a local Outbox.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat! v3.5.36

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: