Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 11-Jul-2005 at 21:16 you (Vili) wrote:

> I am curious, what would you do, if Outlook 2006 will decide to use EML
> and not MSG... The whole world will change? :(

Repeat mode: the format of the attachment should be configurable.

>> TB can open both of them, but thats not the problem. TB should be able
>> to *send* both of them.

> It can.

Then please tell me how I can switch from .EML to .MSG as a default.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Phobos" (6:58) by Voivod
     from the  album 'Phobos'

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: