On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:15:10 +0200, Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just timed the process and I saved the message and forwarded it to
myself as a .msg file in about 12 seconds.

ASK> Come on, I bet you can do it in 11! :-)

Why not create a filter that does so on a hotkey?

I appreciate the creativity in seeking for workarounds for the problem,
but no matter how hard you try, it'll still be a workaround. :-)

--
Greetings
 Alex.

Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: