On 7/12/05, Miroslav Florensen wrote:
> > How can we request that?
>
> German  -  http://www.ritlabs.com/lycos_ex_de
> English -  http://www.ritlabs.com/lycos_ex_en
> French  -  http://www.ritlabs.com/lycos_ex_fr

So let me get this straight. Instead of free POP3 access and nearly
2.5Gb storage with Gmail, Ritlabs is recommending a spammed 300Mb
storage on Lycos?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear user
You are about to activate your POP3-access, Lycos is happy to provide
this service for free to users who agree to receive advertising from a
selected number of Lycos 3rd party advertisers.
If you want to proceed, please type your username and password below
and tick the checkbox to accept permission marketing before clicking
"Next".

I guess I won't be "singing up" very soon. And it doesn't look like
you, Miroslav, were rushing to leave your GMX account either.

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.51

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: