Marek Mikus wrote:
I found conflict, two accounts used the same port.

But it was very hard to detect this, I hope, Ritlabs will improve this
error message to display, which account are in conflict.

All I think could be done here -- and it *should* be done -- is to add on the error message/pop-up the offending IP address and port, and the module getting hit. I fully agree with Marek on this. Not doing so makes it very hard to solve this.

It is difficult to predict this type of error, and you could have an altogether different program allocating the socket... but if you know what socket got a conflict, then you can hunt it down.

--

..hggdh..

Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: