Hello Marek,

  A reminder of what Marek Mikus typed on:
  Thursday, July 14, 2005 at 00:58:35 GMT +0200

9>>>  [+] UI    : Possibility to extract single items for customizations

>> What means this?

MM> it was not possible to add to menu or define shortcut for items like
MM> language, theme,  etc. so it is now possible. And It is possible to
MM> hide item. As I discovered, charsets are not available yet.

Ah yes. This is what I thought it was. I can now add
View/Display/Only Unread Messages. It took me a while to find and is
listed under Message controller about 50 rows down.

When I add it, it adds a new entry in View Display at the bottom of
the column and displays my shortcut. However it now has 2 entries for
the same thing, one with a shortcut and one without. How should this
be handled.

I have attached a screenshot.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.51.3
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: