Hello 9Val!

On Friday, July 15, 2005, 2:49 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 3.51.4 is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

I have it up and running and have been doing a bit of testing to see
whether the problem described in
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4904

might possibly have acquired a serendipitous fix in the fixing of
4906 and 4907.

Unfortunately, not. In moving from an Edit Mail Message window Reply,
which had been set up in the folder where the original message was,
to the Outbox, the word "hillside" became "hillsd".

This happened while still in PTV, in the Edit Mail Message window.

I'm going to start keeping a log of the exact charsets involved and
the exact letters which are dropped, when this happens.

Maybe I can overcome my perception of its randomness and find a
pattern.

> Here is a short list of changes:

< ... >

> [-] (#0004906) Text  is  lost  while  switching  between MicroEd and
>                Windows style editor (in utf-8)

Confirm fixed. Thanks. :)

> [-] (#0004907) Empty message window during reply to an UTF-8 message

Confirm fixed. *Many Thanks*, indeed. :)

< ... >

> [-] (#0004907) Empty message window during reply

Same as above. Many thanks for the prompt fix. :thankyou:

Mary
The Bat 3.51.4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2