Saturday, July 16, 2005, 2:27:26 PM, (Internet Time - @852) you wrote:

Hello Vili,

 V> Hello tbbeta,

V> Ok, I found the cause of the memory leak. I know, that there must be
V> a leak, I felt it :) ...:

V> 1. Check the mem. need of TB! in task manager. Lets say it is X MB.

V> 2.  Ctrl+N,  new mail. And just close it, dont do anything. Repeat it,
V> for example 10 times.

V> 3.  Check the mem. need of TB! in task manager. It will be ca. X+3 MB.
V> So, more email you send, more RAM will be used up...

V> I did not try it by sending, I guess, that would cause a leak, too.

V> Please confirm it.

V> PS.: No antivirus software, no plugin, WinXP Home SP1 :)), 512 MB RAM.
V> TB! v3.51.4

Ok Vili, I see what you are talking about. I tired the CTL-N with in
the IMAP account and nothing really happened.

Then I switched over to a POP account and on the Process Explorer when
I hit CTL-N the "Private Bytes History" jumped to 54 mb from about 3
mb. I have attached a screen shot.

Maybe you can make some kind of sense out of this, as I am no
programer. :)

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.51.4

Windows XP Professional/5.1 Service Pack 2 (build 2600) on a Single/Athlon XP
(Thoroughbred)