Hello Goncalo,

> I have TB! running for almost an hour, I'm replying to TBBeta and
> this it the memory consumption.

I sent this to BT, please support it if you think:

<http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4925>
On TBBETA we had more confirmation on it, and some people said, they dont
see it...

1. Check the memory usage need of TB! in task manager. Lets say it is X
MB.
2.  Using a POP account, Ctrl+N,  new mail. And just close hat window,
dont do anything. Repeat it, for example 10 times.
3.  Check the mem. need of TB! in task manager. It will be ca. X+3 MB.
So, more email you create or send, more RAM will be used up...

And the notes:
Note 1. If you just open and close a mail to read (I dont use message
preview, I open them full screen), it seems to be increase the mem. usage,
too.
Note 2. Alexander S. Kunz wrote, and I can confirm this: "I can confirm
this (the memory leak), too - however, when I minimize TB to the system
tray
and then open it again, memory usage is back to "normal" again (28mb
after
starting TB, 37mb after open & closing about 20 new message windows, 10mb
right now)."

So this "leak" seems to "evaporate" if we minimize TB!..

PS.: No antivirus software, no plugin, WinXP Home SP1 :)), 512 MB RAM.
TB! v3.51.4

--
Vili
The Bat 3.51.4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 1