Hello Charlene!

On Sunday, July 17, 2005, 3:46 PM, you wrote:

>> Just a test to see if The Bat! beta version 3.0.2.10 still works as
>> well as I remember it having done in the past. :)

> So glad it does -at least over here. Does it work as well at your
> place?

So far, so good.

Let's try some PMs. Those dropped characters in v. 3.51.4 were driving
me crazy when I was trying to correspond with you.

They seem to get worse in long mails, with lots of nested quotes.

Sure is nice to see you here, this afternoon, Charlene. Are you still
feeling better?

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2