Het was op dinsdag 19 juli 2005 om 23:41 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'The
Bat! 3.51.5  is now available' :

Hoi Mary,

MB>>> If we were in our TBOT thread, I'd also caution:
MB>>> Never Try to Upstage a Moderator! ;)
>>  Oh, I love a good challenge.... :D

MB> Careful! Charlene is watching!! :cloud9:

 I don't mind... I'm a good boy! ;)

MB>>> On the .rar link, no password is necessary? Yes?
>>  indeed!

MB> So, you forgot yours, huh, huh? <tapping foot> :huh:

 huh??

MB> And went straight for the .rar!

 Nooo!!
 I  logged  on,  rightclicked  on  the  link,  merely  to  share  with my fellow
 beta-testers. Something wrong with that?

MB> With at least two Moderators observing you! And a good part of the
MB> development team, too! :hmm:

 yada yada yada, well go on, shoot me for being nice.
 I can handle it.
 I'm toughening up.
 One of these days I'll be a rock, not feeling anything whatsoever no more. :(

 :cry:

--
groeten,
 Cees

PUNNY BOOK = Neither a Borrower: Nora Lender Bee.
The Bat! 3.51.5 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 2

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0529-0, 18-07-2005
Tested on: 19-7-2005 23:46:37