Hello Peter,

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:26:23 +0200 GMT (21/07/2005, 07:26 +0700 GMT),
Peter Hampf wrote:

PH>   what do you think about an optional feature (on account basis) that
PH>   automatically adjusts the time of messages when they got sent?

No, I would like that. If the time of actual sending is important for
the recipient, he can still look at the Received headers, but I find
the time of creation more useful. (Yes, you did say it should be
optional, I am just saying my opinion.)

What I *would* like, OTOH, is an indicator in the Sent box showing me
when the message was sent. I have now Received and Created columns,
which show identical times (namely when the message was put into the
Outbox). The Created column makes sense, but instead of the Received
column, I would like the timestamp of when the message was actually
sent. What do you think?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I've heard people are more violently opposed to fur than leather
because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.