Hello -=Curtis=-,

  A reminder of what -=Curtis=- typed on:
  Friday, July 22, 2005 at 13:31:59 GMT -0500

C> The bugs that stand out during basic operations would IMO constitute
C> being a priority. A couple pictures would help here. It's awful that
C> your message list looks like this when reading a thread:

This would annoy me also, but I do not seem to have the same problem.

Could you check the following places:

Option/Preferences/Message Limit expansion of first column to ___ .
I do not have anything selected here.

In the View Mode that is causing the problem, what do you have set for
the column widths. It is different for each column. My first column is
the subject and is set to 150.

Don't know if this will help, just wondering what the differences may
be.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.51.9
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600