Hello 9Val,

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:28:49 +0700 GMT (28/06/2005, 21:28 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

[Not being able to assign hotkeys to encodings any more]
9>>> It is limitation of new UI, we have not yet found workaround.

TF>> Thanks for your reply, it's very honest. I'll be looking forward to
TF>> any better news, though.

TF> Trouble is (.31) that I cannot even choose ROT13 from the View menu
TF> any more! At least this worked in .30. This is starting to be a
TF> problem.

It's getting worse. Now I cannot even choose ROT13 manually any more,
TB seems to have forgotten (overwritten) it.

Did I say this before? I used to have a keyboard shortcut for
encodings when viewing messages, and I want it back. That's not
possible any more, and worse, I cannot change to a non-standard
encoding manually. I'm sure I'm repeating myself...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Die Basis ist die Grundlage aller Fundamente.