Hello Marek,

On Monday, July 25, 2005, at 2:28:08 PM, you wrote
re: The Bat! 3.51.10 is now available:

>> And a lot of people getting more and more angry about new bugs and not
>> working things.

MM> for example? What is bigger issue for You?

For me, the biggest issues are that: 1) TB will no longer delete
messages off the server. I am using Outlook Express to do this every
few days and 2) I can no longer delete/purge messages either via the
Maintenance utility or upon exit from TB.

What's not clear is if these are bugs or I have a corrupt
installation. So far, there is no indication that anyone has been able
to able to reproduce it although there have been several exit
armories discussed here. In either case, I have no idea how to fix
it.

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 3.51.8
Directory Opus 8: "The Explorer replacement and File Management solution for
Windows"
See the tutorial: "Getting to know Directory Opus":
www.pretentiousname.com/opus/index.html#introduction