On Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 4:14:08 AM [GMT -0500], Wayne  Howard
wrote:

> Resolved: I had to delete my tbuser.def and allow it to be recreated.
> Then I could modify it as it normally should. Apparently somewhere
> along the line my tbuser.def got corrupted. Perhaps this explains a
> part of the anomalies I was experiencing.

The tbuser.def files seem to be quite prone to corruption. I guess
that's testimony to how they're being changed as you customise. Mine was
completely corrupted at one point and was the source of many AV's. I had
to delete it and start clean. My current one already has a slight
corruption, but I'm getting by without having to start clean yet again.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.51.10