Hello Thomas,

On Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 4:07:42 AM Thomas [TF] wrote:

TF> One little remark: I first forgot to delete the last "}". Of course
TF> this meant unbalanced brackets and caused an error when opening TB.
TF> The effect was that TB didn't open but (after the splash screen)
TF> Windows suggested I should send an error message to MicroSoft. Just
TF> saying, this kind of runtime error should be checked by TB, even
TF> though it wouldn't usually happen.

Thanks. Another one. I thought I'm the only one who does not
understand the necessity of an AV at in this case.
I already asked for more tolerance in this situation in June :-/
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

God, forgive my little jokes on thee,  and I'll forgive thy great big
one on me.