Hello MAU & everyone else,

on 30-Jul-2005 at 10:51 you (MAU) wrote:

>> Yes, I use about 10 VFs.

> Do you have "Store state between sessions" in any of them? That seems to
> be the reason and, of course, it will be more evident depending on the
> filter of each VF (how many folders it is looking into, number of
> messages displayed, etc.)

All except one VF use "store state", yes. The filters, well, some are more
complex, some only watch a color group, some of them watch all folders,
some only a few... I don't intend to write down the settings of all of my
VFs. :-)

> Anyway, as I think I reported in another message, my good old 3.02.10
> does exactly the same. It just happens that I had never before noticed
> this behaviour.

With my 10 VFs it takes, depending on how long TB was running, 1 to 4
seconds to shut it down (ie. until thebat.exe disappears from the process
list in the task manager).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Science Of Ecstasy" (11:05) by Galaxy
     from the 2004 album 'Science Of Ecstasy'