Hello Sean,

Tuesday (August 2, 2005, 10:03 AM) you wrote:

>  today  I was banned from my ISPs mail server because TB! was
> causing the server to slow to a crawl.

What do you have for the following settings:

  1. Account, Properties, Imap Fine Tune, When on-line refresh folders
  every:

  2. Account, Properties, Options, Synchronize Folders Every:

I am in a similar situation as you, in that I am trying TB! again
after a break, and seem to recall one of these settings being set to
update every one second and that caused a bundle of activity.  Perhaps
that is your situation as well.  Good luck!

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2