Hello Martin!

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, 11:10 AM, you wrote:

> Hey, that was a good guess: this seems to be the problem. Try this (I
> just checked this here):

> - set "Properties...invoke automatically at each mail check" on an
>   account you know has new mails
> - check mail, dispatcher opens. Set only "read" for some mails
> - use "dispatch all messages": the mail does not show up even though
>   it should
> - remove "Properties...invoke automatically at each mail check"
> - use "dispatch all messages" again: the message shows up

> If anyone can confirm I'll look for / open a bug report

Confirmed, when settings are:

!) Invoke mail dispatcher automatically is checked
2) Show all messages on server is *not* checked
3) Leave messages on server for x days is *not* checked

List of mails did disappear from Message (Mail) Dispatcher window.

When I went back to my former settings, with "show all messages" and
"leave messages on server" checked, the list of mails did reappear.

Post your BT issue report link here, and I'll support it.

Mary
The Bat 3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2