Goncalo,

> You're  missing  the point of the complaints. IMHO we complain because
> features  sneak  in  without  being  announced and lately a beta cycle
> isn't over and a new beta cycle begins without a release in between.

I guess I think Rit should be able to decide when to do a release.

> To help, beta testing properly, we must know what has changed.

It helps, depending on what Rit wants to know about their current test
version.  Again, our priorities are irrelevant.

> Mostly,  beta testers need to know what's beta. The difference between
> men  and boys lies in how things are tested (thoroughly or not) and in
> the quality of the reports. Again, IMHO.

Yes, we all give what we have time for.  I have less time than most,
but I do contribute what I can.

--
Gleason
Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600