Hello all,
Wednesday, August 17, 2005, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

>> when using TAB key for jumping between panes, cursor is moved to
>> header pane too and is impossible to jump to next pane now, nothing
>> happens, when I hit TAB in last hader.

> Tab key working as expected here.

I see now, it is only sometimes:

- when I click to message header pane, then to body and then hit TAB,
cursor is moved to header pane.

- when I click to message header pane, then to messages pane and hit
TAB once, it works, cursor is placed to QuickSearch. Next TAB moves
cursor into body and third move cusror to header pane.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.60.01
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is none | 'Using TBBETA' information: