Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

On Wednesday, August 31, 2005 at 14:11:17GMT +0300 (which was
5:11 AM where I live) Maxim Masiutin wrote and made these points
on the subject of "3.60 MSIs":

> Could you please try 3.60 MSIs:

I just got around to testing this. It worked fine for me, too,
with the exception that I again had the problem reported in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. Of course, by the time I got
to that point, the old version of TB! was toast, and because I
couldn't remember how we resolved the problem last time, I had to
start up Thunderbird (a rare occurrence nowadays!) and do a
search.

Thanks again to Stuart for the "Cancel" suggestion, which again
did the job.

--
Keith
...Wear natural fibres. Hug your cat.

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: