Hello Curtis,
Thursday, September 1, 2005, 4:42:44 AM, you wrote:

C> Initially for an IMAP header update, TB! only sees the part.txt
C> attachment and enables the attachment icon in the list. When you load
C> the message and TB! realizes that it's just digitally signed, it removes
C> the attachment icon. I actually like this, since it reduces the list
C> noise and doesn't have messages with genuine attachments being lost in a
C> see of digitally signed messages with list footers as attachments.

I see, just seemed odd to me that they disappeared. Once I realized it
was just the part.txt attachment icons that were disappearing it
really didn't concern me that much. Thanks for the explanation.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: