On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, at 14:50:40 [GMT +0200] (which was 14:50 where I
live) Marek Mikus wrote:

> Hello,
> when I decrypt OpenPGP message via "Tools | Privacy | Decrypt", there
> is no problem, message is decrypted. But when I use "Tools | Privacy |
> Decrypt and Save" new message is created, but not decrypted.

At my end the program asks me for a password to decrypt but next to the
verification nothing happens.

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System™ version 3.60.07 Pro on Windows XP SP2

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: