Hello Ian,

IAW> If you go to a folder and pick the folder, then tabbing takes you to
IAW> the message list, then the message preview, through any links in the
IAW> message preview, to any attachments, somewhere I cannot see, then the
IAW> quick search toolbar, and back to the folder list.

When the cursor disappears it is in the message header.

When it disappears hit the down arrow key and you will see it.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: