Hello Maxim,

Maxim Masiutin wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

>>However, the question was: If I NOT use AV plugin, have I to exlude TB's
>>temporay files or not?
> Without an antivirus plugin there should be no change to your
> current configuration of antivirus monitor.

So I've still to exclude the temp files from TB!?

The problem is, that when I recieve E-Mails which contains a virus, the
antivirus blocks the temp file, so that TB! can't recieve E-Mail. TB!
tries it again and again, until I delete Mail manually from server or
exclude temp file in antivirus.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de