Hello Vili,

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:11:31 -0400 GMT (06/09/2005, 23:11 +0700 GMT),
Vili wrote:

>> The complete HTML-code is in the subject line. This is what causes the
>> crash. Whether it's the code itself or just the overlength of the
>> subject line, is for the developers to decide.

V> We can check that by exporting the mail, trimming the subject line and
V> importing back.

True. I just cut the subject line, and could receive the CC'ed
message back fine.

There is a bug in TB, and I hope that Peter sends that message to you
as well as the developers.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ueberleben im Klassenzimmer, Beratung und Supervision fur
Lehrer(innen). *

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.61.02 beta