Het was op woensdag 7 september 2005 om 12:41 uur dat jij iets schreef over
'icons' :

Hoi Mary,

>>  attachment-icons have disappeared (jpg)
MB> Cannot confirm.

 this is odd: they're back.
 All  I  did was change the theme (Athen) to default, and then change it back to
 Athen again and now I have icons 'everywhere'.

 I cannot explain this behaviour.
 But I'm glad they're back. ;)

--
groeten,
 Cees

A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is he tells you.
The Bat! 3.61.03 beta [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600 Service
Pack 2