Hello Vili,

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 04:12:24 +0200 GMT (07/09/2005, 09:12 +0700 GMT),
Vili wrote:

V> I  figured  out  what  the  problem  is,  what causes TB! to quit: the
V> filters.  So  if  the subject line is too long AND one of the incoming
V> filter is True for the mail, the filter just fails to run. If you want
V> to check it, import the mail, filter that folder with a filter that
V> will be true.

Over here, the message didn't trigger any filter, but TB still closed
silently. I think it's just the overlength of the subject line.

V> Peter, report it on BT with this addition, I will support it.

I am looking forward to a bug report too.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

QUESTION: If a fire hydrant has H2O on the inside, what is on the
outside?

ANSWER: K9P

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.61.02 beta